Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Heartburn

Hi Everyone,

I have heartburn. The end. jk
hahaha! My mom signed up at the gym so I now have a workout buddy. She has a trainer consultation today. My mom. lol Yesterday I brought Wendy to work for a few hours...she was a joy! I also went to church on Sunday...Patty & Yesenia & their mom came too. Walter, his wife and Elida were there too...it was nice to see them again. Then we went to Hometown Buffet and Wendy made a giant mess all around her high chair. She grabbed a cube of jello and squished it with her hand and cleaned the table with it. I should have taken a picture. My little piglet.

P.S. I feel better now...more organized...more understood...more cared for...etc.. (linda: y tal tal tal tal tal....) lol

1 comment:

Linda said...

awwww...all the brethren went to church?!!! Is it growing? lol... I got a hold of Cesar and I asked him the same question, and he said, "Well, there used to be 5 people, now there's 6." LOL!!! Anyhoot... wow so you finally organized your life?!!! Yaay!! I started to but I put it on hold, I'm on depression mode cuz SOMEONE is moving back to California and I'm not. I'm envious, and it stinks like dooky. lol. dooky. LOL!! LOL!!!