Thursday, August 14, 2008

Venting...

I have been having relationship issues lately...and I am really stressing. Life is so hard. I am 4 1/2 months pregnant tomorrow and I feel like so far I haven't taken care of myself emotionally or physically. I am going to start going to the gym today. My teacher told our class on Monday that the best way to relieve stress is to go to the gym. He says he does cardio, then weights, sauna, pool or jacuzzi, showers and goes home. He said he feels so relaxed after that. So I'm going to try it. I'm also going to try to eat healthier and I'm going to change my pre-natal vitamin taking time to night time. I try to take it in the morning but I always throw up - ALWAYS. Ok I am also stressing at work because I feel I have so many outstanding work issues and after I solve one, another one comes up...and so on. I feel so disorganized with my life - I need to pray or bring God back into my day. I am 100% sure that my life will be quite easy once I do this. Maybe not too easy but I'd be able to manage and think clearly and make good decisions. I'm a good person...I care about people a lot (maybe too much) and I don't hold grudges, and I try not to hurt people's feelings...but if I am holding something in for a long time or if I feel someone has judged me or criticized me..I will attack back and be mean. I just needed to vent today...

Haha look at this:

No comments: