Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hola!

I got here at 1 am but didn't go to sleep till like 5, watching Kill Bill...I can't believe I didn't fall asleep, I ALWAYS fall asleep watching movies when it's late...especially pregnant. I've seen this movie a hundred times but this time it was so interesting. lol
I guess I am over the lazy months and the energetic months have begun. My tongue feels weird because I just ate A BUNCH of sunflower seeds.

I am naming my new daughter "Emma". Emma something... I just don't know what yet...let me know if you have any ideas... Yesterday I hit my leg on a corner and i said OUCH! and wendy said, aushhh. lol Oh! Wendy won a "cutest baby contest"! The end....

2 comments:

Linda said...

What cutest baby contest?!!! what did she win?!!! lol... there must've been all these competitive mothers all pushing and shoving...lol.

Laura Correa said...

Yeah!! What cutest baby contest? What did she win!!!