Wendy has her photo appointment on Thursday - I can't wait. I love taking her to take pictures. Lately I've had a headache every other day or so - my mom keeps telling me to take Sunshine vitamins, like 8000 a day and they make me throw up. When something makes me nauseous, I feel like I can never have it again or it will make me nauseous again. In the beginning of my pregnancy I would have a protein shake every morning (I'm not sure if pregnant people can have protein shakes but I did). It's called: Nature's Sunshine Syner Protein. I loved it...but once upon a time...it did not stay in my stomach. Ever since then I feel like I can't drink it anymore. It's been months so I may give it a try...it's a great dietary supplement.
Well I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant now, wait let me ask Karla (Karla is 1 week behind me in pregnancy so she keeps track for me)....ok she said 22 weeks. I'm 22 weeks! I'll be 23 weeks on Friday. I'm so scared, I'm going to have 2 girls! TWO OF THEM!! I can only imagine how much fun it will be (WHEN THEY ARE OLDER) not when their toddling around - that's going to drive me insane. When they're older I'll take them shopping and then I'll take them to clubs and stuff JUST KIDDING. hahah You know...how weird but I've never liked the club life...even when I was 21. When we're making plans, I say yes but then towards 10pm-ish when you start getting the "are you ready yet??" text messages and the "hurrrryyyyyy" and the "you always take long" lol that's when I finally say, "I don't wanna go." hahahaha and I'd go to the movies or something else... or wait til the next day and go bike riding or hiking or horseback riding or to the beach or something fun...I don't like drinking really...I start getting a big mouth when I'm drunk, it's so un-womanly. lol
Here are some pictures of Wendy... the last one is a "do over" picture. lol







No comments:
Post a Comment