Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A little update...

For those of you who didn't know...after I had Wendy I was pregnant again in February 08...I lost that baby though. I got pregnant again in April...so my new due date is 1/16/09. I will be having a c-section on 1/09-1/12...one of those days. I will find out the sex on 8/27 at 1pm. I can't wait :) This pregnancy hasn't been as hard as Wendy's. I am still nauseous and weak and all that but it was so much worse with Wendy.

This weekend I went to Vegas...we took Wendy...she was all happy. It wasn't too tiring for me, it was fun.

Honestly, I'm not in a good mood right now because my health SUCKS. So I don't even know why I decided to write this blog right now so that everyone who reads it can sense my bitterness?? lol I'm PISSED off actually...because I have SOO many things to do and so little time. How do you organize your lives? How do you juggle the following: full time job, school, 10 month old, pregnancy, house work, partner, family, unorganized photo albums, unorganized important documents, car maintenance (oil is freshly changed but I need to detail my car and get 3 new tires - i'll tell you why, we went to woodland, ca 8/2-8/4 to pick up Wendy from her other grandma's house, driving back, I was being challenged to pass up all the cars possible..so i felt all cool in my black accord lol passing up everyone and their mamas. So suddenly my front tire popped. hahahaha. So I humbly changed lanes and so on...we were in the middle of nowhere...i had to buy a brand new tire. So that's why i want 3 more) ok so help me get organized...someone build me a schedule like this: 6am - wake up....etc. 11pm - Sleep.

2 comments:

Laura Correa said...

JA JA JA JA! Welcome to the blogging world!! Isn't it great? Did you add me to your email list?

norms said...

I got rid of the word verification process! And I also added the blog list! Yay lol. OH and I think I fixed my feeds..